Saturday, May 11, 2013

Dia de Madre

For my 201st post on this site, it's my honor to give a big thank you to my dear mother, Lou. Your a top notch woman who makes me proud every day. You really impressed me during your trip to Peru*. The people in my site still are talking about how much of a lovely person you are. They speak the truth and this just to show how much grace you possess (even while we put you in some pretty challenging spots). Good work Mom. Love you,and Happy Mother's Day!


I'd be to fool to not give a big tip of the ol' hat to the other mothers I know, especially the my "other mothers" who always have been a huge support to me. I'm sure you know who you are. Love you guys too. Enjoy tomorrow, it's you day.

Here's a picture of my mom and I at Laguna Paron above Caraz. Mom did a great job of winning everyone over, and fitting in like a champ; regardless that she doesn't speak a lick of Spanish or Quechua. MY MOM = MVP.






* You too Dad and Adam.