Sunday, August 25, 2013

Baseball

Shout out to whoever sent me the baseballs (I think it was Uncle Pat). They were a huge novelty item when I first let the kids play with them, but after a few minutes, the excitement dipped a little, and the kids went back to playing soccer. Therefore, when Yeferson found them in the bottom of my toy bag, I was excited when he wanted to play. Obviously I didn't bust out my nasty slider on him, but we did get some fun games of  T-ball in during my last few days in site. Here are some videos:





Here's Yefer ready to blast one out of the park. Although I'll mention it soon in a future post, sharing American culture with host-country nationals is also part of a Peace Corps Volunteer's job. And what's more American than baseball? (Besides Chuck Norris, of course).